Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Treatment clinics take place every day of the week during term time and one or two days per week during the university holidays, except for the Christmas holidays.
The clinic has a relaxed atmosphere and is staffed with professional practitioners who offer expert supervision. It is open to the public as well as staff and students of the University.
- Open to the general public, staff and students
- Appointments 9.30 am – 4.30 pm (Weekdays)
- Limited evening appointments are available
- All Herbal consultations are free of charge
- Herbal Medicine charges are from £6 per week for medicines.
- Acupuncture costs £15 per treatment with the first appointment being free of charge.
- Students will be charged £10 per treatment (when a University of Lincoln enrolment card is produced)
Block bookings are paid for in advance at a reduced rate of £50 for 5 treatments (£35 for students). Please note that these reduced block bookings are non-refundable should you decide to discontinue your treatment programme. They are also non-transferable and have to be used within four months of the first appointment.
For further details and to make an appointment please call: 01522 886113
Complementary Medicine Clinic
University of Lincoln
Campus Way Brayford Pool